Monday, January 15, 2007

Politics: Dare I say the "I" word?

Yes, I'm talking about IMPEACHMENT. Not a word I throw around lightly. One I thought I would never want to use. But I don't know what else to do with the ignorant arrogant self-appointed dictator that is George Bush. To say he, and he alone, knows what's best for America and the rest of us have no say in the matter just goes too far. Whether or not his troop surge is right or wrong is irrelevant in this discussion. What is relevant is his complete and utter disregard for Congress and the American people who have spoken loudly that he needs to do something else. Maybe his way is right, but he hasn't made the case yet and he can't sit on his throne and simply tell us it is. He and Dick are now saying it is their duty to stomp all over our rights. Yes, we 300,000,000 Americans are too stupid to understand how King George and Prince Dick will save the world. Well, it's time to dethrone them. This is the last straw.

Ok, that being said, I want to ask, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE DEMOCRATS? Where are their plans? We need them to lead, NOW. THIS IS THE TIME! DO IT. George will just keep doing this unless you Dems start doing something smart. Howard went around the country talking about "Tough but Smart". Well, it's January, we have wrestled congress from the clutches of the Republicans. It's time for the Tough and Smart. Please step up to the plate, and do it quick before we're all doomed.

3 comments:

Lew Scannon said...

I'm afraid that everyday of inaction by the new Congress against the Bush administration is another day i fail to see a difference between the two major parties.

Graeme said...

I used to see a difference, but no longer

Anonymous said...

I think that they are about equal in having harmed the nation at this point. I have no party.

Charles